Had neck pain, took pain killer. Entire hand was paining, X-ray normal, have giddiness and sweating

Sure ...thanks....i had severe neck pain from last two weeks....and took some pain killer and one more tab for one month during night (dont recall the name of tabs) ...feeling better now.....due to this my entire right hand was paining. i experienced same problem last november but it was painful only on right side of my neck...i consulted ortho doctor who took x-ray and told nothing to worry and suggested to take physiotherapy for abt a week. i took it for 12 days and was alright.
The problem now is I am facing slight giddiness from last two days with tiredness and sweating.
Posted Sat, 5 Oct 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 2 days later
Brief Answer:
low blood pressure is probable reason

Detailed Answer:

I have read your query with diligence. Your current symptoms do not seem to be related to your past medical history of neck pain.'

Slight giddiness, along with tiredness and sweating points towards low blood pressure. Did you have fever as well along with these symptoms? If yes, the cause for your current symptoms is a viral flu.

I would suggest you to get your blood pressure checked along with other vitals like pulse and temperature to make sure your general health status is normal.

You may want to drink Electral or ORS water to maintain the electrolyte and water balance in your body. Drink plenty of fluids orally, and rest well. This is not something serious, you should recover quickly.

Let me know if you have more queries. Get well soon.