Had hit on top of head. No trouble in walking or remembering. Having headache. Is it a concussion?

Yesterday hit top of my head while walking up stairs. Did not lose consciousness. No trouble remembering things or walking. Do have a headache though. Is it a concussion?
Posted Sat, 18 Aug 2012 in Head Injuries
Answered by Dr. Harish Naik 2 hours later
Welcome to XXXXXXX
Whether it is associated with Confusion, Nausea or vomiting, Blurred vision and you have already informed that you did not have loss of consciousness.
Mild headaches are completely normal after hitting your head. Ensuring that they don't worsen is important.
From the information that you have provided i don't think you need to worry much, you will be fine in a day or two.
I advice you to see physician if the symptom's severity increases or it is associated with blurred vision, nausea vomiting.
Hope I have provided the information you needed.
Wish you good health. Take care.