Had difficulty breathing, suffered from panic attacks, off from medicine. Suggest?

I had a wedding Friday and the after party Saturday night, I fee like I cant breathe properly and yawning to get enough air all day yesterday and today. I used to suffer very badly from panic attacks and am off my medication for this since March 2012. I always feel funny day after drinking do you think it is just this in mild form or any reason to worry ?
Posted Sun, 13 Oct 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Sukhvinder Singh 43 minutes later
Brief Answer:
This should be evlauated

Detailed Answer:
Respected Ma'm
A new onset difficulty in breathing should be evaluated. Before we label anything of "psychological origin" we must rule out all organic disorders. The problem may be as trivial as a simple viral infection of respiratory tract but it needs to be confirmed.
If there is associated fever/ cough/ chest pain/ difficulty in lying down, then possibility of a real problem is high.
I would recommend you to see your GP or emergency room doctor (whosoever is available first) and get yourself examined. If they do not find anything significant, it will be reassuring.
Feel free to discuss further.