Had bladder repaired, feel something hard when in sitting position. Cause?

Question
What about what i can feel when im i a sitting position. I can feel something hard
Posted Sun, 22 Sep 2013 in Women's Health

Answered by Dr. Arif N Khan 55 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Kindly answer few questions.

Detailed Answer:
Thank you for choosing XXXXXXX I need some extra information to come to a probable conclusion:

1) Kindly mention your age,
2) If you have any children, kindly mention the number and mode of delivery whether caesarean or normal.
3) Since when you are having this problem?
4) Do you have associated symptoms? like urinary or bowl symptoms?
5) Your previous menstrual cycles and last menstrual date?

Awaiting your reply...

Dr Arif

Follow-up: Had bladder repaired, feel something hard when in sitting position. Cause? 20 minutes later
Im 33 . 3 normal births .four day s im feeling like this. Had bladder repair two wk agoLast menstrual date was 18 th aug.

Answered by Dr. Arif N Khan 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
may be suture material.

Detailed Answer:

Kindly do not worry, this heavy feeling will be there for some time, say for few weeks till the tissue healing is complete. It could be the suture material which is used for your bladder repair, these sutures will absorb by itself, so kindly do not worry. You need to worry only if you have FEVER, BURNING URINATION, DIFFICULTY IN PASSING STOOLS OR ANY FOUL SMELLING DISCHARGE.

If you do not have any further clarification you can close the discussion. Kindly rate & review my answer. Wish you good health.

Dr Arif
You can consult me again directly through my profile
WWW.WWWW.WW

Follow-up: Had bladder repaired, feel something hard when in sitting position. Cause? 1 hour later
I have a burning when pass eurinw

Answered by Dr. Arif N Khan 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Rule out urinary tract infection

Detailed Answer:
It could be a sign of urinary tract infection, you need to undergo a urine microscopy examination to rule out this. If your symptoms persist kindly visit your doctor, you might need a course of antibiotics. Hope you are satisfied with my answers.
Dr Arif
WWW.WWWW.WW