Had a warm salty fluid that ran into throat. Para nasal sinus inflammation seen in MRI. Is it concussion around the sinuses?

Emergency Medicine Specialist
I wsas in a car wreck six weeks ago and after the impact I had a warm salty fluid that ran into my thoat. I had an mri two weeks ago and it only shows paranasal sinus infalmation. I have not been able to fall asleep and I am very forgetful and depressed, at first all the time but now every few days. It feels hot behind my ear since the accident. Could I have had a concussion around my sinuses?
Posted Sat, 24 Aug 2013 in Head Injuries
Answered by Dr. R.A. Singh 32 minutes later
Thanks for writing your query.

After reading your post, it seems that some of your symptoms can be due to concussion injury.
Complete rest will help in faster recovery.

I would also suggest that you should get yourself clinically examined by an ENT specialist and a Neurosurgeon.

I hope this is helpful to you.
If you have any further query, I will be happy to help.