Had a deep mouth kiss. Small cut between gum and teeth, having allergy like rashes and sleepless nights. Chances of HIV?

Jul 2016

Hi Doctor, I had deep mouth kissed an escort girl for 10-15 mins roughly....I am now terrified with that experience as i fear of infection. I've got a small cut between my gum and teeth which very sometimes bleeds. I got a tridot test after 6 weeks which is negative.
However, i am getting allergy like rashes on my body that itch come and go in few hrs. I am petrified, what this could be. Also, as a result, am having sleepless nights since a month. My ESR and ESONOPHILS are slightly raised than normal range. Pls help, can hiv spread thru kissing in this manner?
Posted Sun, 27 Oct 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
No one can not get HIV by kissing.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you had sexual encounter in with a girl unknown to you and had only in the form of oral kissing.

Now you have noticed wound your mouth and worried about having infected with HIV.

I would like to state that HIV gets transmitted through body fluids like Semen, Vaginal secretions,blood and breast milk.It does not get transmitted through saliva.

Please do not worry as you have done basic screening test for HIV after six weeks which has been reported to be negative.

Repeat HIV test again after 4-5 months to be sure about not having acquired HIV and to allay your anxiety..

As regards rash that you are getting it may be due to some other dermatological problem .

.Please consult qualified Dermatologist for clinical evaluation and further treatment.

Hope I have answered your query. If you have any more questions please feel free to ask me I shall be happy to help you