HCG 500 calorie diet, gall bladder polyp, low thyroid, overweight, safe diet ?

I want to start the hcr 5)) calorie diet for 3 weeks, but I do have a ,8mm gallbladder polyp. Should I be concerned about doing this diet. I have a low thyroid and about 25 lbs overweight and am 60 years old.
Posted Sat, 28 Apr 2012 in Diet Plans
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 19 minutes later

Thanks for your query ,

Gallbladder polyps are growths or lesions resembling growths in the wall of the gallbladder.Most of times they are abnormal accumulations of mucous membrane tissue that would normally be shed by the body.They do not need any intervention as they get shed off over time unless they are due to some pathological conditions like fibrous dysplasia of gallbladder,sclerosing cholangitis,hyperplastic cholecystosis, and adenocarcinoma.

If it is HCG 500 calorie diet you are planning for , I would say you can go without any fear. There would be no worsening of the condition due to the same.Low thyroid and age not affect the conditions prognosis .

Hope I have answered your query. If you have any follow up queries I will be available to answer them.
Follow-up: HCG 500 calorie diet, gall bladder polyp, low thyroid, overweight, safe diet ? 49 minutes later
Do have any knowledge about the HCG Drops 1234 500 Calorie a day 3 week diet??
The product is hcg zero hormone free. The active ingredients are
6x 12x 30x 60x

L-Carnitine 6x 12x 30x 60x
inactive ingredients are usp purified water usp grain alcohol (20% by volumne)
Is this product adequate for HCG weight loss. Again, these are the drops.
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 9 minutes later
Hi again,

Thanks for following me up,

The HCG diet protocols are very newer interventions into weight loss programs , there are very variable and / specific protocols designed keeping into account the parameters of the individual.

Yes, I have heard about a protocol which you have mentioned above , but I would not be able to give you the percentage of the success in the program as there are not much studies which give a clear and reliable statistics based on which we can have expectations.There are also subjective ( person to person) variability in the success rates.

But I could say you can opt to the regimen with drops as there are minimal side effects expected in this protocol.

Wish you Good health
Follow-up: HCG 500 calorie diet, gall bladder polyp, low thyroid, overweight, safe diet ? 13 minutes later
The 0.8mm Gallbladder has not grown since 2009, over the past two years since 2007 by ultrasound. I have not had an ultrasound since 2009, but I don't feel the need to get one this year. My only symptoms are a slight pressure when i sleep on my side at night. Is this common??? Also, an occasional very very slight dull pain where the gallbladder is. Is that a cause for concern????

Again, I feel good otherwise. I also don't eat red meat, fried foods, very little dairy. I do like a glass of red wine with my dinner or out for a celebration.

Can you give me anymore advice??
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 1 hour later

The symptoms you are not serious and are due to pressure effects or due to the mere presence of it. Need not be worried about the same.

The diet you following is good , also make sure that you reduce the fat content of the food , that will be much enough to take care of it and prevent worsening in that case.

Wish you good health.