Getting tingling sensation in fingertips, toes palpitations and twitching muscles. Any cure?

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Jan 2013
Jan 2013

Question
hi my name is XXXXXXX and i get tingling in my finger tips and my toes palpitations when i do anything acid refulex pain in my left arm and pain from gases in my body and twicths my musle
Posted Mon, 27 Aug 2012 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Mayank Bhargava 4 hours later
Hi XXXXXXX
Do you have acidic belching/ abdominal heaviness/ abdominal discomfort?
Are you a smoker and heavy alcohol intaker?
Do you have pain on movement of neck?
Acid reflux & gas formation never causes left arm pain.
Left arm pain may be due to cardiac problems or due to cervical spondylitis. Cervical spondylitis may cause left arm problem as well as lower limb tingling.
You should consult with Physician/ cardiologist and get your ECG and 2 D echo.
You should also consult with neurologist and get your x XXXXXXX cervical spine. You should also go for nerve conduction studies.
You should also go for blood investigations such as complete blood count, serum electrolytes, renal function test, blood sugar, serum vitamin B12 level, thyroid profile.
You should also go for endoscopy and searched out for the cause of acid reflux.
Put your query if you have.
Best regards,
Dr. Mayank Bhargava

Follow-up: Getting tingling sensation in fingertips, toes palpitations and twitching muscles. Any cure? 16 hours later
hi another when eat and if i do anything afther i get sereve paputions some it feels like my heart drops a beat and my whole abdominal pulsing
Follow-up: Getting tingling sensation in fingertips, toes palpitations and twitching muscles. Any cure? 8 minutes later
Do you have acidic belching/ abdominal heaviness/ abdominal discomfort /// yes

Are you a smoker and heavy alcohol intaker ///quite somking////and no

Do you have pain on movement of neck /// some times feels like it grinding when moving

You should consult with Physician/ cardiologist and get your ECG and 2 D echo ///.
been all good

You should also go for blood investigations such as complete blood count, serum electrolytes, renal function test, blood sugar, serum vitamin B12 level, thyroid profile.//// been done all ok but have fatty liver

//// been done all good

Answered by Dr. Mayank Bhargava 11 hours later
Hi XXXXXXX
You should consult with gastrophysician / psychiatrist. You may have Functional dyspepsia.
Get well soon.
Sincerely,
Dr.Mayank Bhargava

Follow-up: Getting tingling sensation in fingertips, toes palpitations and twitching muscles. Any cure? 57 minutes later
hi ive had endoscopy 2 months ago and nothing was found .dyspepsia dosent answer my heart paputaions

Answered by Dr. Mayank Bhargava 2 hours later
You may have generalized anxiety disorder o panic attack.
You should consult with Psychiatrist.
Thanks,
Dr. Mayank Bhargava

i dont have of this anxiety disorder o panic attack

i get paputations when i do anything a little phyical i can put my hand on heart
and feel the vibrations

Answered by Dr. Mayank Bhargava 5 hours later
If ECG and echo is normal then you should go for Holter monitoring and electro-physiological studies of heart.
Thanks,
Dr. Mayank Bhargava

Follow-up: Getting tingling sensation in fingertips, toes palpitations and twitching muscles. Any cure? 3 hours later
ive had the holter monitor ectopic beats the only thing every thing else good

Answered by Dr. Mayank Bhargava 7 hours later
Ectopic beats may cause palpitations, you should consult with cardiologist.
Best regards,
Dr. Mayank Bhargava