Getting regular periods after polycystic ovary treatment. On ubiphene. Having intercourse. Chances of conception?

Hi, I am 30yr(5'3"),52 Kg. I did not get period in Feb & March, diagnosed and detected suffering from poly cystic ovary, got treatment and started getting my periods on time, My doctor asked me to take Ubiphene 50 for 5 days from 2nd day of my period when I want to start planning for a baby. I got my periods on 30th July and took the medicine for 5 days from 1st Aug, we are having intercourse everyday from 11th Aug. Do I hold chances of conception??
Pattern for my periods from last 4 months was: April - 23rd April, May - 28th May, XXXXXXX - 30th XXXXXXX July - 30th July
Posted Sat, 1 Sep 2012 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Meenakshi Titoria Sahu 2 days later

Ubiphene contains clomiphene citrate, which is first line treatment in the management of PCOS for those planning pregnancy. Success rate is nearly 40%.

My suggestion is to have ultrasound follicle monitoring to track the progress of egg formation. Consult your local doctor for that. Continue folic acid and glyciphage. The most fertile time is when egg ruptures (which you can know by ultrasound).

Do write back if you have more queries.

Best wishes