Get tired, have back and neck pain. Have knot on shoulder and headaches. Had brain sugerys and menigitis. Suggest?

I get wore down fast, body achedwith back and neck pain i have a knot on my left shoulder and get lots of headaches , i have had 2brain sugerys, menigitis
Also replaying to my first statement , about a week ago i was having problems with my both arms going numb and my left hand was turning blue .felt like i was gonna pass out and my scalpwas blue
Posted Sun, 18 Aug 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Rajiv K Khandelwal 2 hours later

Thank you for your query.

You have not provided the details of the brain surgeries. Did meningitis follow the surgery?

Have you consulted your doctor for the numbness of your arms and they getting numb? What was his view? It is quite possible that numbness can be either a sequelae to the brain surgery or due to cervical spine which needs a detailed clinical assessment. Pain and numbness can also be due to Raynauld's phenomenon which again needs clinical examination.

I suggest that you discuss the issues with your doctor and follow his guidance.

I hope I have answered your query to your satisfaction. Please feel free to revert back in case you need any clarifications or if you would like to share more facts.

Wishing you an early recovery.

Rajiv K Khandelwal