Get fuzzy feeling when lying down. Is it aneurism?

When I'm laying down I get a fuzzy feeling go through my head. Not every time but most times.
It's like a full on fuzzy feeling that sweeps through my head and then it's gone.
I'm paranoid it's an aneurism
Posted Sat, 29 Jun 2013 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Michelle Gibson James 56 minutes later
Hi, thanks for using healthcare magic

It is understandable to be concerned.
Brain aneurysms are uncommon however, they affect 0.2% to 7.9% of the population with most unruptured and detected when checking for something else.

The symptoms that are associated with brain aneurysm vary. It depends on whether the aneurysm presents with (1) major rupture of the blood vessel
(2) minor rupture
(3) presents with symptoms not related to rupture but for example due to pressure of the aneurysm on the rest of the brain
(4)no symptoms- found accidentally

The possible symptoms that are normally found are : headache- normally describe as the worse headache of the persons life

facial pain
seizures or fits
change in consciousness level eg drowsiness
neck stiffness or pain,
headache worse with light
blurred or double vision
nausea, sweating
weakness , loss of sensation, memory loss

If the fuzzy feeling you are experiencing is lightheadness or dizziness then there are other possible causes for example it could be related to conditions of the inner ear. It can also be related to side effects of medication, heart disease.

If it feels like an altered sensation like numbness then it could be neuralgia which is essentially altered function of the nerves.

You may want to consider visiting your doctor for an assessment to determine the exact cause of your symptoms. In alot of cases the sensation may not be significant and may not indicate that you have any serious condition

I hope this helps
Feel free to ask any other questions