Forcibly kissed and having ulcer outside mouth. Tested negative for herpes. Still getting mouth sores. Is it mouth cancer?

a few years ago, i was forcably kissed by someone (while asleep) and shortly after had an ulcer appear on the lower outside of my mouth. i have had mouth ulcers in the past as a result of stress, but decided to test for herpes just in case. the test came back negative and then when i had my follow-up yearly std -sti screening the test was still negative for all std's including hsv 1 7 2. my friend says they think it is the apthous uler from stress like the other ones, but can you get a false negative 2 years in a row... Although i understand in small number of cases oral herpes can appear inside mouth is it also possible that apthous ulcers can also appear near outside mouth...? I tested negative for herpes both times... 12 months apart. but i still get mouth sores... am testing this year in december. could it be mouth cancer or just apthous like friend and doc think...
Posted Wed, 30 Oct 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Qazi Ammara 54 minutes later
Brief Answer:
could be stress related or nutritional deficiency.

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for choosing XXXXXXX

As mentioned by you, having negative reports for herpes and STD's and you are having recurrent oral ulcerations inside the mouth and lower outside of your mouth.This could be recurrent aphthous ulcerations.

This could be due to various reasons few are;
-Immunologic abnormalities.
-Iron, vitamin B12, folic acid deficiencies.
-Traumatic incidence like self inflicted bites., toothbrushing.
-Endocrine conditions in females.
-Psychic factors, stress.
-Allergic factors like asthama, hay fever, food or drug allergies.

I would suggest you to;
-Immune enchancement with vaccine etc.
-Use steroid ointment 1.5% of cortisone acetate topically over the affected
-Diet suplementation with vitamin B12, folic acid, iron and zinc sulphate.
-Take complete balanced diet with plenty of vegetables, fruits.
-Drink plenty of water and keep yourself hydrated.
-Please avoid intake of spicy, salty, junk foods.
-Take lukewarm saline rinses to give a soothing effect.
-Avoid any type of stress, anxiety, take a sound sleep.

If the symptoms persists or worsen i would suggest you to visit to a Dentist and skin specialist and get the checkup done.

Hope you find this as helpful,

Dr Qazi Ammara.