Fell of from stool and hurt arm. Having pain. Should I wait to go to doctor?

Feel off a step stool yesterday Nd landed on back. Head hit the ground as well. Now I cannot lift my arm on it's on. Very painful. Can this wait till Tuesday after the holiday to getchecked out?
Posted Sun, 16 Jun 2013 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 7 hours later

This is not a good idea to wait out. A basic X-ray of the arm should do. See if you can visit a Express clinic/Urgent clinic with RN which has the facility. Rest the arm, ice compression over the painful area should help little bit.

I recommend a proper examination by doctor though.