Feeling mass under rib cage and getting pulsating feeling. What am I suffering from?

Jul 2012

hi at the start of the year i had afeeling as if i had a mass under my right rib cage i went to doctors on numerous times they could not feel anything i now am having problems bending over its as if i have a baby in the way and i am getting aches on right side around the the side of ribs as well and a pulsating feeling under rib when i bend over it feels like something is in the way it also takes my breath away when bending
Posted Sat, 24 Nov 2012 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Praveen Rodrigues 2 hours later
Hi there.
It does appear as if there is some mass obstructing the region or irritatig the diaphragm on that side. Perhaps your best bet would be to get an upper abdominal ultrasound study done & pinpoint the said problem & address it therafter.
Cheers & do hope this will have pointed you in the direction to take & wish all well with you & great health always!
Dr Praveen Rodrigues MD