Feeling fatigued, depressed, brain fog and insomia. What is shown in X-ray? Should I be concerned?

Orthopaedic Surgeon
Can someone please do there best in plain English to explain what this xray is showing. I just want to know how serious this is. The doctor says he hasn't seen this before, but I'm not sure how honest he is. I went to a D.O. because I was fatigued, joints hurt, depressed and had very bad brain fog and insomia. He provided one adjustment yesterday and I'm going back tomorrow, I just want to know in plain English what this means, because after that adjustment yesterday I am getting a really warm feeling in my neck tonight and my head is killing me.

Posted Wed, 22 Aug 2012 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 4 hours later
I have seen the X-ray film image attached to the query.
I could decipher only mild age related degenerative changes in the cervical spine.
Such changes are not likely to produce any significant clinical symptoms and thus do not usually need an active treatment.
It would be helpful if you could provide me with the report of this X-ray - including the comments of radiologist and your clinical symptoms in more detail so that I can help you better.

Awaiting your response.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.