Feel uncomfortable cramps along my left front thigh during ejaculation. What could be the cause?

Jul 2016

Why do I have uncomfortable cramps along my left front thigh only, when ejaculating?
Posted Wed, 25 Sep 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 7 hours later
Brief Answer:
It is reffered pain.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for your query.The pain you have on left front of left thigh while ejaculating is most likely referred pain .

The Genito Femoral nerve originates from lumbar plexus and divides in two branches Genital branch that goes to Spermatic Cord and scrotum and Femoral branch that supplies skin of front of the thigh.

During ejaculation there is involuntary contraction of Cremastic muscle due to stimulation of Genital nerve .Same stimulus stimulates the femoral branch giving rise to pain on front of thigh,what is called as referred pain.This may be due to infection either in prostate or spermatic cord.

Please consult qualified Urologist for clinical assessment .

Taking broad spectrum antibiotics like Cefotaxime and Use of pain killers like Bruphen may help to resolve your problem .

Hope I have answered your query,Please feel free to ask if you have any more questions ,I shall be happy to help you.
Thanks and Regards.
Follow-up: Feel uncomfortable cramps along my left front thigh during ejaculation. What could be the cause? 13 hours later
Thanks Dr. XXXXXXX

I just do not like big Pharma commercial drugs so

1. If it is infection would it go away naturally or
2. Is there any food I add/increase in my diet to treat it and/or
3. What is the essential ingredient to get in a natural supplement

I thank you and look forward to your response.

Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 8 hours later
Brief Answer:
If infection it will respond only to antibotics

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for follow up.

At the outset you have to rule out any infection either of Prostate (Prostatitis) or Spermatic cord (Funiculitis) In case it turns out to be positive it will get resolved with only by taking antibiotics.
Food has no role in treating this pain.

You may try exercise like Kegel Exercise it will help to some extent.

Bruphen is a non steroidal anti inflammatory medication commonly prescribed as a pain killer .There is no harm in taking it for a short duration.

Thanks and regards.