Experiencing back pain, blurred vision, swelling on vagina and difficulty passing stools. Is this cancer?

Difficulty passing stools, then passing soft stools. Notice a red pile? proturbing at the opening of the anus. Also have a swelling at the end of the vagina? think it may be due to me trying to push the stools out? experincing chronic back pain, fatigue and blurred vision
think there may be anal fissures as well. Please help . Or is it cancer. My father had bowel cancer and died 13 yrs ago.
Posted Mon, 22 Apr 2013 in Cancer
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 2 hours later

Difficulty in passing stools, presence of a skin tag and swelling at the pubic tubercle near the corner of the vagina are typical symptoms seen in conditions like hemorrhoids or fissures.

Cancers though sometimes present with above symptoms are usually associated reduced appetite and weight loss.

Chronic back pain could be due to some other problem related to the spine but fatigue could be a secondary effect of the problem you have.

I suggest you to get examined by a surgical gastroentrologist who can identify whether the skin tag you feel is a pile or an actual skin tag associated with fissure. Based on the examination findings he may plan a management at the earliest.

I do not consider cancer to be the cause here based on the description provided by you.

Also I do recommend you to get examined by a Opthalmologist to determine the cause for blurred vision which is unrelated to the above condition.

Hope I answered your query.

Please let me know if there are any other concerns.