End up in pain, bloating, cramping on right post orgasm. Cause?

Question
Everytime i orgasm no matter how i end up in pain, bloating dule cramping right side like my ovary ? I have no appendix
Posted Mon, 3 Jun 2013 in Women's Health

Answered by Dr. Muhammad Ishfaq Habib 17 minutes later
Hi
Welcome to XXXXXXX

The Pain you are having which you have already have stated from ovary, really seems to be originating from ovary. It seems that you might be having a cyst in ovary that causes pain with orgasm however it can only be confirmed or ruled out by an ultrasound. A visit to gynecologist is recommended.

If you still have some query, feel free to ask

Thanks

Follow-up: End up in pain, bloating, cramping on right post orgasm. Cause? 1 hour later
If in deed it is a cyst on my ovary which ill seek out medical help, can this cause any back pain or aggregation to the sciatic nerves ?

Answered by Dr. Muhammad Ishfaq Habib 6 minutes later
The cyst causes pain which is often confused with pain of kidneys or appendix. It do not cause pain to sciatic nerves or back pain. It is a separate issue which is caused by compression of spinal cord at the level of lumbar or sacral vertebrae. An x-ray or MRI can give a best image of the affected level.

Thanks