Done liver funstion tests. Can it be explained?

XXXXXXX : Can someone explain my Liver function tests reports ?
Dear Doc, I just got my LFT and Ultra sound done. Following are the report findings: Serum Bilirubin Total 0.89 Direct Bilirubin 0.28 InDirect Bilirubin 0.61 SGPT (ALT) 45.00 U/L Serum SGOT (AST) 26 Serum Alkaline Phosphate 99 U/L , Total Protein 6.96 g/dL , Serum Albmin 4.42 Serum Globulin 2.54 and Ultra sound report Kidneys are normal and Fatty Liver. CBP report ESR 14

trying to upload new reports not attching file. old reports attached. new reports description written already.
Posted Tue, 22 May 2012 in Liver and Gall Bladder
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 17 hours later

Your ultrasound report dated April 18th 2012 says that you have a fatty liver. ESR of 14 is normal clinically. Do not worry about it.

Serum LDL of 134 which is high, it should be below 100. Consume low fat diet. Your total bilirubin, direct and indirect bilirubin is all normal. Please relax.

SGPT is 45; it is significant only if it increases to three folds the normal. Serum albumin is clinically normal.

On urine analysis there are 25 to 30RBCs per HPF. This is called microscopic hematuria. It may be because of a Overall you need to consume low fat diet to decrease the LDL levels and also to control the fatty liver. Stay away from alcohol if you consume it. Regular exercise will also help you.

Hope this helps.