Does Sertraline HCL interact with Benadryl?

Question
Is their a bad interaction between Sertraline HCL and Benedryl?
Posted Mon, 20 Nov 2017 in Mental Health

Answered by Dr. Alexander H. Sheppe 15 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Consultation

Detailed Answer:
Hello, and thanks for your question.

No, these medications do not have a dangerous interaction and are safe to take together.

Please rate and close your answer when you are finished and satisfied.

In the future, for continuity of care, I encourage you to contact me directly at my private web address below. After you ask a direct question, it would be my pleasure to be your dedicated personal physician on this website. My name is Dr. Sheppe, and I am an XXXXXXX doctor working in New York City at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, ranked #1 for Psychiatry in the United States (tinyurl.com/psyrank). For a personalized comprehensive evaluation, treatment recommendations, and individual therapy, ask me at HealthCareMagic at this private web address: tinyurl.com/DrSheppeAnswers

Follow-up: Does Sertraline HCL interact with Benadryl? 1 hour later
Thank you. Wanted to eliminate this possible interaction. xxxxxxxxxxx,xxx

Answered by Dr. Alexander H. Sheppe 21 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Followup

Detailed Answer:
You're welcome.