Dizziness, feelings of hunger even after meal, abdominal discomfort, feeling cold. Had IBS. Cause?

Dizziness, feelings of hunger even after a meal, abdominal discomfort, feeling cold most of the time. I have suffered from IBS and candida in the past
Posted Sun, 13 Oct 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Ganesh Sanap 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Possibly related to thyroid or insulin hormone.

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for writing in.

Your present symptoms are very less likely related to previous medical problems like IBD and candida.

Cold, dizziness and tiredness are possibly related to either insulin or thyroid hormone. Before suggesting any investigation I would like to know few questions.
1. Have you put on weight?
2. Is there any family or personal history of diabetes.
3. Are you suffering from excessive sweating or cold palm?

Looking forward for your response.

Follow-up: Dizziness, feelings of hunger even after meal, abdominal discomfort, feeling cold. Had IBS. Cause? 3 hours later
Thank you for response:
My weight remains constant. No family history of diabetes. No sweating or cold palms.
Answered by Dr. Ganesh Sanap 14 hours later
Brief Answer:
few tests are necessary.

Detailed Answer:
Hi, welcome back.
It's good that there is no any positive history regarding the disease.
I would like to advise few tests as thyroid profile and blood sugar levels. It is just to rule out if any hidden abnormalities are there . Otherwise no need to worry about symptoms.
Meanwhile consult your physician for detailed physical examination. If it comes normal then symptoms are not related to any disease. It could be part of similar process as IBD.

Hope I have answered your query.