Diagnosed with bone cancer. Have swollen shoulder and pain in spine. What treatment should be done?

Ayurveda Specialist
My grand mother was diagnised last week and got confirmed that she has bone cancer.

she has swollen shoulder and pain in spine. Doctors told it is in Adv stage.

I am attaching MRI and other reports to this query please let me know how we can proceed.
is there any change to increase the life span.
Currently she is suffering with pain. is ther possibility to reduce pain
Thanks in advance
Posted Tue, 6 Nov 2012 in Ayurveda
Answered by Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul 4 hours later
I have gone through the reports of your grandmother. The prognosis in such cases is not very encouraging and I cannot make tall claims that Ayurveda can cure it in toto. Yes, one thing we can ensure is that she enjoys a virtually trouble free life.
Along with symptomatic treatment we aim at increasing the immunity, thereby restricting the fast spread. Haldi, sat giloya and abhrak sahastra puti bhasam , arogya vardhini vati, Kanchnar and triodashang guggul along with Aoim-Z will offer her good relief.
The report show disc dessications in lumbar vertebrae and in ayurveda there is a panch karma procedure called kati vasti where in slightly hot oil is kept over vertebra involved. It gives very good relief. I recommend XXXXXXX tail and vish Garbh tail to be mixed and kept over vertebra involved for half 45 minutes daily
With this she will be much better and lead a longer healthy life.
Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul