Diabetic, BP patient. Need to confirm if treatment is correct with the thyroid reports

I am diabetic patient sence 10year on glycomet 500 -3 tab and BP patient last 20year on aten 50 now
Met xl50 ,enapril ht 10mgclopilet a 150mg
The history of thyoroid is as under
First test date       t3          t4     tsh madicin
     3-06-2007-     292ng     15.50ng 0.10ulu neomereazole 10mg 3 tab
     9-8-2007 100.0 5.2 9.0 neomereazole 10mg 2tab
     26.9.07     90.0     2.2mcg      morethan 60.0mil stop
     25.2.08 1.32ng 9.45 ug 6.05 stop
18.6.08 1.36 9.6 4.23
     7.8.09          1.12     8.50      5.56
14.4.10            6.9
24.6.2012          0.96 10.10 6.56 a) thyobuild 25mg 1tab
Now my diabities is 120fasting 212 postlunch     for diabities b)--janumet so+1gm
Glycosylated haemoglobin test 7.6       2 tab a day
Anti tpo antibodies test     60.50
I am in small town ie Sirpur Kaghaznagar in AP the above ref medicines a)+b) are not available in this town pl conform if the treatment in right direction and suggest the substitute medicnes
from XXXXXXX e mail id YYYY@YYYY
Posted Wed, 18 Jul 2012 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 53 minutes later
Hello and thanks for the query
I have read your question but I want to completely understand the dose of different anti diabetics being consumed by you.
As far as I have understood,you are taking JANUMET 2 tablets per day.Each tablet of JANUMET has 50 mg sitagliptin and 500 mg metformin or 1000mg metformin.
Please tell which composition of JANUMET is being taken by you.
Is it 50 plus 500 or 50 plus 1000.
If you are taking 2 tablets of JANUMET 50 plus 1000 and three tablets of GLYCOMET
Of 500 mg ,then you are consuming a total of 3500 mg of metformin and this beyond the recommended maximum daily dose of 2500 mg.

Tablet thyobild is thyroxine hormone and the substitutes are ELTROXIN and THYRONORM.
your diabetes control is poor and you must make every effort to control it meticulously along with tight control of blood pressure to avoid future long term complications.
Your aim should be to keep your fasting levels at around 100 and PP levels around 150.
Must consult your doctor and get advised properly.
Always keep a regular date with your doctor.
There is no point taking anti diabetic medicines on one hand and keeping your blood sugar out of control on the other hand.
I hope to have answered your query however you may revert to me for any further query.
Best of luck.
Follow-up: Diabetic, BP patient. Need to confirm if treatment is correct with the thyroid reports 4 hours later
presently i am taking 3 tab glycomet 500 daily. based on recent testing dr has prescribed janumet 50+1mg two time a day which is not available in this town
pl advice its substitute suitably as our dr not avilable
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 16 hours later
There are very few substitutes for this medicine available in India.
One of them is ISTAMET being marketed by SUN PHARMA and imported by