Does Janumet cause vaginal itching?
User rating for this question
Hi my dr has increased my Janumet to 50/850mg I have developed a vanginal itch quite bad could this be a result of the Janumet or not
Posted Fri, 24 Jan 2014 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 33 minutes later
Brief Answer: may not be responsible Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for the query. As per the literature available janumet itself may not be responsible for vaginal itching. But in few number of people, janumet increased fungal infection. The rised blood sugar levels can decrease the generalized immunity and can lead to vaginal infection and itching. If the itching persists, consult gynecologist once and get examined. Examination helps in ruling out the possibility of infection. Then depending on the findings you can take treatment. Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer followup queries. If you are satisfied with the answer, please give your review at the end of the discussion. Take care.
People also viewed
- Storfib reduce the ldl cholesterol level
- Why do my arms hurt during pms
- Arm and leg fibroids
- Can increased dosage of janumet cause vaginal itching
- Listerine lowering cholesterol
- Vaginal itching causes
- Does janumet cause vaginal itching
- Beyaz causing vaginal itching
- Vaginal itching and discharge causes
- Breast pain to a sore left arm
- Hashimoto's in relation to high cholesterol
- Withering arm tumor dermoid
- High cholesterol sperm morphology
- Do fats turn into cholesterol?
- Hormones and arm pits