Could I stop period cycle forever at home without surgery?

Hi i want to stop my period cycle forever at home onely no surgery
Posted Sat, 2 Nov 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
You need hormonal pills for that.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
To stop your period cycle for 2 years, you can take birth control pills continuously without a pill free period. The hormonal pills can stop your cyclic bleeding. But you may have an intermittent breakthrough bleeding or spotting.
You can get the most appropriate pills prescribed from your gynecologist after an examination. Your cycles will resume normally once you stop taking the pills.
Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
Follow-up: Could I stop period cycle forever at home without surgery? 7 hours later
But i want to stop periods bt by some natural way without any harm so that when doctor checks me it looks natural that i have stop geting periods due to some other reason i dont want to diclose thst i intentionally want to stop my cycle..
Tell me a way which can stop them naturally

Pls hlp me out
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 17 hours later
Brief Answer:
There is no natural way.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for writing again.
There is no natural way to stop your periods without any medicines or surgery for a short interval. You can take the medicines and do not disclose it to anyone that you are taking the medicine.
Hope my answer is helpful.
If you do not have any clarifications, you can close the discussion and rate the answer. Wish you good health.
Follow-up: Could I stop period cycle forever at home without surgery? 16 minutes later
Thank u so much..
Pls tell me one thing more if i tske pills n nt diclose to any one..
Bt whn my dctr diagnose me will he b able to tell tht i am taking pills?
N any side effects of pills??
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 11 minutes later
Brief Answer:
The pills are safe for use.

Detailed Answer:
Your doctor cant make out that you are taking the pills without telling him so or without any blood hormonal profiles.
There are minor side effects of these pills and most of them are self limiting. Please do not worry.