Chest pain, burning stomach and headache after having sea food. What's wrong?

I ate seafood last night and had a sudden and severe case of throwing up and chest pain. This morning my stomach still feels like it's burning and I have a bad headache. What can I do know to feel better?
Posted Wed, 2 Jan 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 1 hour later
Welcome to healthcare Magic!
The symptoms you are having are characteristic of gastritis, another important possibility is sea food allergic reaction in which case you would also feel burning in the mouth and throat.
You should note the sea food and avoid it for good in future because it can be a cause of life threatening anaphylaxis/angioedema.
Right now you should consult a local physician and start medicines like ranitidine/rabeprazole etc.
I hope the advise would be informative and useful for you.
Take Care!