Can you suggest a natural way to treat constipation permanently?

Question
Hi there,
I have this constipation problem. can you please suggest me any natural way to solve this problem permanently.
Posted Mon, 21 May 2012 in Constipation

Answered by Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani 4 hours later
Hi,XXXXXXX

With the changing life style this has become a common problem.

Before answering your query would like to know something more from your side so that I can help you in better way..

1. Your current working profile
2. Any medicines that you are taking

Please write to me again with the details.

Dr.Pragnesh

Follow-up: Can you suggest a natural way to treat constipation permanently? 16 hours later
Thank you Doctor for attending my query and responding it back to me. As requested I am providing you the details below:

1. Your current working profile : S/W Engineer
2. Any medicines that you are taking : No
3. Age: 31
4. Drink one bottle of water everyday after getting up before brushing my teeth.

Answered by Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani 6 hours later

Good to hear from you again.

Constipation today is big problem. With the changing life style this has really became a problem.

I have got some suggestions for you.

1. Drink plenty of fluids during the day.
2. Avoid maize products like white bread, junk food etc.
3. Take more of fibres in diet. Take plenty of leafy vegetables.Fibers help in forming the bulk and relieve constipation. Take vegetable soups, juices etc. in plenty.
4. Keep your self active. Regular exercise is must. Please try exercise like walking, aerobics etc. on empty stomach.
5. Go for light walk after food, which will increase secretion of digestive juices and help in digestion foods in proper way.
6. Plan your diet well, have break fast, lunch, after noon snacks and light dinner.

The above measure will definitely help you. Apart from this in case when you have acute problem you can take Isabgul husk that is available with near by grocery shop which can help.

I hope this helps.

Do write again if you have something more to ask.

In case you do not have further query, please accept the answer.

Dr.Pragnesh