Blood report during pregnancy shows mild anisocytosis. Taking Softeron and Biopreg. Anything to worry about?

Question
i am on my 7th month of pregnancy, my due date being 26th december. my hemoglobin count is 10.5 and the blood report says XXXXXXX mild anisocytosis". i am currently on softeron z (for iron), biopreg-f (folic acid) and calcimax 500 (calcium) supplements. is there something to worry about? should i be taking any more medications?how exactly can this "mild anisocytosis" harm my baby and how can i improve my anemia conditions?
Posted Sun, 30 Sep 2012 in Pregnancy

Answered by Dr. Meenakshi Titoria Sahu 33 minutes later
Mild anisocytosis due to pregnancy as it is mild with hemoglobin more than 10. You should take iron XXXXXXX foods like XXXXXXX leafy vegetables, XXXXXXX bengal gram, peanut etc. If you are taking iron tablets once a day, make it twice a day in consultation with your local gynecologist. Continue other medicines as such.
Let me know if you have any more questions.
Best wishes