Blood pressure. Had shoulder surgery. Taking vitamins C. Fell breathlessness. Have numbness in leg. Suggest?

Spine Surgeon
I'm 50 years old blood pressure okay I wear glasses weigh 250+ , I work driving taking care of farm watering ect. No diseases, I had surgery on right shoulder , some arthritis build up, played trumpet through school , rollerskated a lot, experimented with drugs, as far as acid twice, live on a farm did lots chop hay, cattle herding, welding, mechanic, but i've seen mental therapy, they give me navane? And somthing with t? Back in the mid 80s I haven't guit figured out why I keep blacking out boreddum , just driving along knod alittle then freak to awaken I carry a 5hour just in case , I snore so I got a cpap and use it, taking vitamins c, 369 fish, allergy, ageless man , b6, megastress, just started d 1000+, and sothing for brain funktion awareness, condroton sulpher when back is stiff, I work out side often I feel I quit breathing ? I've ask a doctor a bout it but no confirmed answer, passed cdl physical, I have numbness right leg and see a chiropractor when in pain I chew smoke and drink don't cuss enough
Posted Mon, 14 Oct 2013 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Rahul D Chaudhari 50 minutes later
Brief Answer:
what is the problem?

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for the detailed information however I would like to know whats really bothering you? any specific questions to ask. You said about the numbness in right leg. Since how long? any weakness in leg? how is your walking tolerance?
I would appreciate if you clarify what is the main problem now. Thanks.
Follow-up: Blood pressure. Had shoulder surgery. Taking vitamins C. Fell breathlessness. Have numbness in leg. Suggest? 21 hours later
having blackouts driving is my main concern ,my right leg has been numb for 6yrs it's so numb I could put a knife in it . Sorry it took so long to answer.

My strength is good, walking is good
Answered by Dr. Rahul D Chaudhari 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
below are the common reasons for blackouts

Detailed Answer:
three major reasons for blackouts-
Syncope: a sudden lack of blood supply to the brain. Syncope is caused by a problem in the regulation of blood pressure or by a problem with
the heart.
Epilepsy: an electrical ‘short-circuiting’ in the brain. Epileptic attacks are usually called seizures. Diagnosis of epilepsy is made by a neurologist.
Psychogenic blackouts: resulting from stress or anxiety. Psychogenic blackouts occur most often in young adults. They may be very difficult to diagnose.
I would suggest to consult your physician and you may need to see a neurologist. Thanks.