Advised to undergo uterus operation. Suggest the procedure to be followed?

Mar 2016

My mother is not feeling well since three to four months. We consulted a doctor in regard to her health. He suggested that my mother has to undergo uterus operation quickly so that she will be alright. What is the procudure should I follow?
Posted Sun, 3 Nov 2013 in Vaginal and Uterus Health
Answered by Dr. S Patra 20 hours later
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:

Before going to answer your query, I need some information to assist you better and guide properly. These are:

1) What is your mother currently suffering from ?? vaginal bleeding or fibroid etc.

2) Do you have any test reports like blood test or ultrasound scan report?? If yes, kindly attach all recent reports.

3) Why does your doctor want uterus operation quickly ?? Just specify these things.

Waiting for your reply and give detail information of above queries.

Dr Soumen