Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

vaginal bleeding for past two month

I have had continuous vaginal bleeding for the past two months. I have been to my doctors twice, and both times, all they did was look with the stick thing, and change my birth control to a heavier dosage. The second doctor told me that I should wait until I finish the new pack, then get back to him. I called yesterday, and he said start a new pack and wait two more weeks. Do you think there could be tests that could be done, or something he's missing? Also, is there any way to stop it, other than changing my medicine, since obviously its not helping?
Asked On : Sat, 8 May 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  559
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response

good eve im bleeding for two months of my pregnancy within 4 days my stomach is hurt evey after meal please help me

Answered: Sat, 22 May 2010
  User's Response

my stomach is hurt im bleeding 2 months pregnancy help me please


Answered: Sat, 22 May 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor