i have a five month old son and want another baby....

i have a five month old son and want another baby..... can i have your opinion please i am wanting another baby very badly i crave labour pains and pregnancy but feel guilty because of my son can u help me plz???????????????????
Sat, 7 Nov 2009
  Anonymous's Response
's  Response

This will not be the right time for another pregnancy. Your baby needs good care and attention. Also your body needs to regain the strength and the capacity to withstand and care for another baby inside the womb. Dont be in a hurry as you will affect and complicate your health, the next pregnancy and also not be able to take care of your son who needs your complete attention now to avoid major health related issues later in life. Dont deprive your son of the good care you should give as a responsible mother, also dont do injustice to the next baby, by conceiving without preparing for the needs of the body to support the pregnancy in a healthy way.