Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
144 Doctors are Online

how to over come Astheno Teratozoospermia?

Hi, i am married for 6 years but not having any kids so far. On Seman analysis i was diagonosed as Astheno Teratozoospermia. could you please help me how to overcome it?Thanks
Asked On : Sat, 5 Mar 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  7048
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
Sperm Motility:

1.     One spoon Navras Pak with a glass of warm milk on empty stomach in the morning. Cost Rs.700.00 per bottle of 250 grams.
2.     Drink 10 ml DNA Noni herbal fruit juice twice a day on empty stomach. Drink plenty of water during the day, at least 2 to 3 liters. For more details, log into Cost Rs.1000.00 per bottle of 800 ml.
3.     Do not wear tight under garments.
4.     Dip testicles in ice cold water ten minutes every day.

The most common causes of male infertility include azoospermia (no sperm cells are produced) and oligospermia (few sperm cells are produced). Sometimes, sperm cells are malformed or they die before they can reach the egg.

If there is any base line cause of any pathological derangement for the infertility then it should be treated first. But if the infertility is due to some other factors like endocrinological (hormonal) imbalance or environmental factors then Navras Pak with Noni will help. Noni acts like a powerful immune modulator hence helps in keeping your endocrine system in a well balanced condition.

Both the products are available with Subbies Herbo Care, Mumbai. The prices quoted are inclusive of VAT, packing, forwarding and courier charges any where in India. For more information, please contact by email or phone: 09320119741.

Answered: Sat, 5 Mar 2011
  Anonymous's Response
Your semen analysis shows low strength of sperm.You can take Damania 30 4 tabs 4 times in day for 3-4 months .Within this period you will definitely see the results.

dr jignesh
Answered: Sat, 5 Mar 2011
  User's Response
Welcome to healthcare magic forum
Newer techniques like ICSI (intra cytoplasmic sperm injection ) have been developed for couple having such problem. You can visit a good fertility clinic in your city, for further info.
Or you may try alternative therapy like homoeopathy for this.
Answered: Sat, 5 Mar 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor