Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

how can i reduce my weight?

sir my problem is iam very fat. how can i reduce? iam 22yrs old and my wait is 108kg. my ht is 5ft 11inch. going to gym.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Jan 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  358
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  Anonymous's Response

Just going to gym is not suficient. it maters what you eat, how much you eat and what activities you do. Weight reduction needs proper wel balanced diet, life style chages, and exercises and fitness program integrated to your daily life.

Answered: Wed, 13 Jan 2010
  User's Response
you have to try a strict diet/ exercise combination to reduce weight; if you are not able to - you should see a specailist
Answered: Mon, 18 Jan 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]

Related questions you may be interested in


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor