hello doctor, i am 12 weeks pregnant according to ultrasound

hello doctor, i am 12 weeks pregnant according to ultrasound on May 28, 2018. what does it mean on the ultrasound impression cause i want to understand more about the indications stating that there is a collapsing gestational sac measuring 2.97cm with gestational age of 7.6 weeks, and a single fetal pole with negative cardiac and somatic movements, while the ultrasound impression stated "abortion missed 12.0weeks (embryonic demise). what does it mean and what should i do?
Fri, 1 Jun 2018