Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

harpies disease.

want to know about harpies disease and medicines to take in this disease for a 65 year old lady in thies
Asked On : Mon, 22 Feb 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  3375
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. Do you mean Herpes? Herpes is a viral infection that spreads through contacts. It cause cluster of blister like lesion over the skin or the genitalia. They are present over a particular segment supplied same dermatome. It can be treated by means of antiviral drugs.. However complete cure is difficult as infection can become latent and can give rise to recurrence..

Hope this is what you were looking for..

Answered: Tue, 23 Feb 2010
  User's Response
thanks sir
Answered: Sat, 29 May 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor