Owl Image

early morning vs evening gym.

i am going to gym in the evening times from 3 months but my friend is suggesting me to go in the morning as it will give some freshness ..in the morning are there any advantages in going in the morning when compared to the evening??
Tue, 13 Oct 2009
  Anonymous's Response

Early morning gyme is always better than the evening gym. In the morning you will be fresh and you can do the exercises more than in evening. In evening you will be already tired and then you will be doing it less when compared to morning.

There is nothing wrong whether you do exercises in the morning or in the evening. You just need to exercise your body, Time is not an issue
early morning gym is good, as most of them have hectic moring schedule, its very difficult to do exercises in early monring. i prefer to do gym in evening, so early morning i will be more energetic.