jogging vs gym.

i wann reduce 8 kgs of my wieght in 2 days im want someone to suggest me..jogghing /gym???which will give me good result..
Fri, 15 Apr 2011
's  Response

Are you carzy? 8kgs in two days? Dont get lured by the crash diets and crash weight loss programs. they are not good for the body. I read in this site itseld about it. It is good to lose weight on a gradual planned manner, not missing out on essential nutrition. Take care. Discuss with dietician or someone experienced.

jasmine's  Response
i want to have a muscle tone, like i want to burn my belly fats, what is much better gym or jogging to help me burn my belly fats, but it is much expensive in gym rather than simple jog??
Megha Shukla's  Response
I feel gym is better than jogging, in gym you get various options like treadmill, cycling, cross runners. i prefer gym than just a simple jog.
ayushi's  Response
Both are good. Only thing you nned to do it continously and to stick to the exercises
Megha Shukla's  Response