Would rheumatoid factor, p-ANCA, c-ANCA, ESR and vitamin D levels help determine the appearance of abnormal rashes on the body?

I m trying to help my brother get answers for her 9 y/o daughter. They live outside of the US She suddenly developed generalized rashes . Labs were done Results follows: P-ANCA positive , C Anca negative Low vitamin D. RH factor ANA 1: 160 speckled C3 and c4 normal LAC (DRWT) 1.6 ESr 23 Does she has Lupus. What s the best treatment and amangemsnt Thank you
Mon, 11 Feb 2019
Ophthalmologist 's  Response

She has microscopic polyangiitis and it is also an autoimmune disease which affects various small vessel organs including eye, skin and kidney. She should be started on steroids or immunosuppressants depending upon the response.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.