Would dysmenorrhoea cause vomiting during periods?

Every time on the first day of my period i vomit and vomit til i can t vomit anything up and it has gotten worse over the past 2 months i have lost so much weight i feel weak all the time and i don t think i have dysmenorrhoea because that is just pains and doesn t really have anything to do with vomiting.
Tue, 10 Sep 2019

Dysmenorrhea can cause severe abdominal cramps and vomiting. As a first line management you can take drugs like Domeperidone for symptomatic relief. If symptoms persist, it is better to consult a physician and get evaluated.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further. Wishing you all the best.

Dr. Shinas Hussain, General & Family Physician