Would Nexpro-RD and Krislow taken for gas and breathing issues cause adverse effects while trying to conceive?

we are both looking for a child since Last three years & taking Ovacet Fort since last three Months. 20days back my wife went thru Chicken pox & affetr then she is having gas issue, Urine slight Yellow.Dizziness & brithing issues also. we consult to Doctor & he suggested to take Nexpro RD 40 twice a day for 1 months & Krislow Capsules Twice a day for 1 Months Please suggest how this will effect .
Fri, 11 Jan 2019
krislow will help as it has antioxidants. ..nexpro rd will help us in acidity gas nausea...u do serum tsh and serum prolactin den do hsg on day 8th den do follicular study after taking clomiphene from day two den follicle size increase to 18 mm den rupture den iui for early results. ..do husbands semen analysis also