Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
135 Doctors are Online

Will fissure and piles be cure completely by stapler method ?

Hi Sir, I have been suffering from fissure and piles . now a days it is very pain... I consulted a doctor and he advised to me go for stapler method for surgery . now my question is after surgery am i recover everything?
Asked On : Thu, 18 Aug 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  496
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
First confirm that whether you have fissure or piles or both ?
In infected or grade 4 piles pain is there.usually fissure in ano is painful.
Uncomplicated piles there is no pain.
After surgery you will be recovered fully.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Thu, 18 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Dhananjay's  Response
Stapler method is very safe, less painful, less complication and early post op recovery surgery. u can very well go a head and get this operation done. infection and inflammation at the site of operation and fecal incontinence are rare complication of this surgery. U can notice considerable improvement in ur symptoms after this surgery. If ur afraid of surgery then u can try following things..
- take soft diet.
-never strain while defecating
-take plenty of fiber in ur diet.
-use western style toilet rather than indian style for defecation...
-regularize ur bowel habits, take plenty of water avoid passing hard stools.
-Do regular exercise and avoid late night sleep.
-take hot water in a tub and add salt to it, sit in this tub for 4-5 min. water should be in contact with anal verge.. it will decrease swelling and inflammation...
In acute conditions, u can take anti-inflammatory drugs and local anesthetics cream (applied locally)
follow above mentioned life style modification points, it will help u immensely take care bye...
Answered: Thu, 18 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Dear sir,
For fissure in ano one procedure called Lords method is very simple and cures fissure completely.
You can ask your surgeon about this.
Ok and bye
Answered: Mon, 22 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor