Wide spread cronic pain in my Body. Burning pain over

Wide spread cronic pain in my Body. Burning pain over my upper back after waking up. Not refreshed, after 8 hr. Of Sleep.
Burning pain moves by the afternoon into both legs.
Have no tender points. A flare up is often happening, when I have to wear warmer cloth, as in the Fall Season. This started almost 25 yrs. ago, after a total hysterectomy. Medication cause service constepation. Medications I take are Gabapenten for Nerve pain, Lorazepam for Anxiety, Amitriptyline for sleep, Fossmax for reasently diagnosed osteoarthritis. Tried all kinds of depression medications, last one Symbolta. Didn’t help and Constipation got worse.
Have no Family Suport, and almost no friends. Any suggestions ?
Fri, 5 Oct 2018