Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
123 Doctors are Online

Why is there headache after hitting my forehead on a glass of a door ?

i hit my forhead on a glass of a door not so hard but i have a headache and was yesterday it comes and on, and was wondering if i should seek medical attention because i fear of internal bleeding
Asked On : Sun, 27 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  451
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello There..
welcome to healthcare magic forum.
Try pain killers for pain.. Usually when there is a head trauma if you have history of lose of consciousness or blurring of vision or sever headache medical attention is required.
So Just try pain killers..If your pain doesn't subside than consult a doctor..
Hope this helps..
Take care..
Answered: Sun, 27 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor