Why am I having hairline crack in my skull and left hip bone?

I have what feels like a hairline crack in my skull, above my left eye going from my forehead into my hairline. It s only a small indent, but is noticeable to touch, approx. 3 inches long. I ve not suffered any head trauma to cause this, and I ve not been suffering from any headaches, dizziness etc. I had a Cat scan & found this lesion & also one on my left hip bone. I have RA (Arthritis) & wondering if this would attribute to that? Also what are other possibilities?
Wed, 20 Feb 2019