Why does my newborn shake?

HI, I have a one month old baby boy, he sometimes shakes his head , hand, or foot. This will happen only when his asleep it looks like a twitch. It does not last more than one or two seconds. I have already ask the doctor as well I asked the nurses when he was born and said most babies to this because their nervous system is still immature. Can you please tell me what you think it might be. Anyone who might have experience something like this thank you.
Sat, 7 May 2011
Physical Therapist or Physiotherapist 's  Response
hi i think baby get scarred or smthing related to that. or u can consult any spesialist also but i dnt think so u have to worried abt that