Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
178 Doctors are Online

Why do i feel so unhappy? Have supportive family

why do i feel so unhappy? I have husband who loves me, a family who are always around but I am not satisfied with my life and just find myself crying whenever i am alone. I don t know what to do. I feel like I have to change something and I want to push my husband away not because he hurts me but because I don t know that i love him, I have even been trying to have an affair with a friend (although he is not interested) and all I do is throw myself at him and beat myself up when he doesn t respond. i hate myself. i just want to be happy again.
Asked On : Sat, 4 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  17
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
You are just depressed with what is going on in your life.If some body takes care of you but at the same time hurts you is a difficult situation to face.
I think to save your happy family life you should need some medication to change your thoughts.
You should consult a psychiatric doctor.
Answered: Sun, 5 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor