Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Depressed, unhappy. Causing headaches and self violence. Why am I frustrated?

basically for the past year i have been feeling very low. i can be very happy one day and in the same day start crying.other days ill be full of rage.i often have mixed feelings about my family which scares me , one day i really like them next day is like am plotting their deaths. am becoming really school am restless ,tired and try to get away from friends. for the past 3 or 4 months ive been cutting myself too. im really pissed also, because ive been having these BAD headaches for the past year and a bit.sometimes i feel like crying but i don t know friends, teachers and family say that i look lost or confused. i tend to stare into space quiet often, in the most unusually times for example when crossing the road.i just feel really stressed and angry with myself as am writing this...
Asked On : Sat, 30 Jun 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  33
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Neurologist 's  Response
I am sorry for the symptoms you are suffering
Anyway I don't think you have reason to worry to much or blame yourself
In my opinion it would be better to contact your doctor and he probably will refer you to your psychiatrist
Just start treatment and you will be fine
I think you are suffering bipolar disorder
It is fully treatable so contact you doctor and you will be fine
Stay healthy
Answered: Mon, 5 May 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor