Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
191 Doctors are Online

Why do I miss periods after having sex ?

Hi, I am 23 years old and had a sex with my boy friend 2 months before (he used condom), and I missed period 2 months. we guessed I am pregnant but result shows negative. I always missing period after having sex, but this time it takes too long, and my weight also gained by 2kg. why is that ? and what should I do to getting my period back?
Asked On : Tue, 12 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  78
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello there..
welcome to healthcare magic forum..
Have you not got your period since 2 months??
First would be pregnancy..You need consultation from OBG Specialist and get a ultrasound scan done. This will confirm or rule out pregnancy as some cases of ectopic pregnancy may not be detected by UPT.
After pregnancy is ruled out u need a hormonal therapy to regularize your periods..
Hope this helps.
take care..
Answered: Tue, 12 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]

Related questions you may be interested in


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor