Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

Why do I feel a bulge in my vagina after a miscarriage ?

Hi...I recently suffered a misscariage almost three months ago. About a week ago, I started cramping like I was ovulating, and now I feel a bulge in my vaginal area close to the opening as if my insides are falling out. I also have itching every once in a while an I feel like my bladder won t completely empty out. I am also getting minor cramps but all my sypmtoms go a way and comeback throughout the day. Any suggestions on wut it sounds like?
Asked On : Sat, 4 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  268
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Diabetologist 's  Response

Welcome to healthcare magic forum,

By the details u have given looks like some infection or prolapse, i think ur still young to get prolapse, better to consult ur gynaecologist for complete examination, findout
the real problem and treat accordingly.

Hope I have answered ur question.
Answered: Sat, 4 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor